Sunday 19 November 2017

mid challenge reminder November Challenge #41 - My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog

It's time for another challenge with us at the
My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog


Our challenge for November is
November Challenge #41 - Anything Goes

Remember:
You can participate with ANY project; altered, scrapbooking pages, cards, and anything you can think of.  If you have My Besties images, that would be ideal, but you can use any kind of stamps or digital stamps.
And also remember:
You are playing for My Besties digital Stamps!

~~~*~~~*~~~

Today I had the pleasure of colouring and creating with the super cute Sherri Baldy's My Besties img612 Glam Girl digital stamp again.

This time my Glam Girl got me thinking about Valentine's Day, so I took a hearty cut file (details below) and sized the image on my Silhouette Cameo cutting mat, to make an almost A5 landscape top folding card.  I cut the card layers using my Silhouette Cameo and adhered them together with liquid adhesive.  I cut four layers to mat inside the card, so that the layers matched the front, it also gave the back of the card some extra sturdiness to hold the weighty card front up.

  I printed the image on X-Press It Blending card, heat set and coloured with Copic markers.  I fussy cut the image using my go-to micro tip scissors then went around the edges with my Memento Tuxedo Black dual tip marker for a solid black with no bleed.


I adhered my Glam Girl on to the card front and initially planned on keeping it super CAS but just had to bring out the bling.  I cut a couple of bling flourishes and adhered them to "ground" the image.  Then I added larger black rhinestones to the inner scallops of the heart ... you can never have too much bling!
Lucky last came a little black die cut "Love".



If you have visited before, you will know that I always have extra photos to share.
Click on each one to view in full screen to see the details in close-up.



If you would like to learn more about the second (beach scene) card I made using the gorgeous My Besties img612 Glam Girl, click on the image below or HERE.

NOW it's YOUR turn!
I hope that I have inspired you to get creative with your
My Besties (or other branded) images and make a project to enter the

*** INGREDIENTS ***
Sherri Baldy My Besties - digital stamp - img612 Glam Girl
X-Press It A4 Blending Card
Copic markers - skin - E0000-000-00-11-93
Copic markers - heart tattoo - R24-27-29
Copic markers - eyes - YG03-25-67
Copic makers - lips - R24-27
Copic markers - hair - E21-23-25-27-29
Copic markers - flower - R24-27-29
Copic markers - choker - C4-6-9 + R29
Copic markers - swimsuit - YG01-03-25-67
Copic markers - shoes - R24-27-29
American Crafts - 12x12 textured cardstock - white
American Crafts - 12x12 textured cardstock - black
Crimson, Taffy
Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette Design Store - Cut File - Design ID #177631
Design ID #177631 A2 Stacking Card Base Big Heart by Lori Whitlock
Sizzix Big Shot
Sizzix Stephanie Barnard Regal Card Stand-Ups Framelits Die Set - love sentiment
black bling flourish and rhinestones
Helmar 450 Quick Dry adhesive - to adhere the layers
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive - to adhere the image & sentiment

~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges (alphabetical order):
~~~*~~~*~~~

Colour Crazy Challenge - WK 45 - Anything Goes
Colour It!  Create It!  Show It Off! - November Challenge - Thank You / Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Challenge #393 Anythng Goes with optional twist Sparkle & Shine
Digi Choosday Craft Challenge - Wk 45 - Anything Goes
My Besties 3D and More Challenge Blog - Challenge #11 November 2017
Anything Goes with a Bestie
My Besties Art Spain - Challenge #19 - Anything Goes With My Besties
option "Use Music Notes"
My Besties Aussie's Challenge Blog - November Challenge #11 - theme Layer It
option Christmas Cards
optional theme Fall Colors Using A My Besties Image
option white card, only the image in colour

35 comments:

  1. all the added details make for a fab card. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and goodluck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card
    thank you for sharing with us at my Besties french blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable card ...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are beautiful! Love the paper! Everything flows so beautifully! Lovely coloring! Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sandy :)
      PS - the background is a cut file with four layers cardstock, so you can create your own colour combos

      Delete
  5. Amazing card! Thanks for joining us at the Color it Create it Show it off challenge. ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Tracy! Fabulous coloring on this darling image! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a beautiful card and such a sweet image you have used. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D & More. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and lovely colouring and colour palette, thanks for joining us at Colour Crazy Challenge cheers Sue N (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very fun card! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Thank you for sharing this with us at My Besties Brasil Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful project! Thanks for sharing with us in My Besties Brasil Blog! DT Eliane Rampon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely project .
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
    Rose DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good job!! Thank you for joining My Besties Brasil. DT Liliane Carvalho

    ReplyDelete

  15. Good design !!! Thank you for being with us at the MBAE. DT Liliane Carvalho

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hallo liebe Tracy
    vielen lieben Dank für die Teilnahme an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland. Deine Karte ist wunderschön gestaltet und gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Ganz liebe Grüße herzlichst Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love those cards! Thank you for sharing your cards at our Challenger!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tracy it's very beautiful
    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.