Sunday 18 February 2018

mid challenge reminder . . .

We're halfway through the month and I thought I would share a little reminder about the current challenge we have on the
My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog


February Challenge #44 - Anything Goes



Remember:  You can participate with ANY project; altered, scrapbooking pages, cards, and anything you can think of.  If you have My Besties images, that would be ideal, but you can use any kind of stamps or digital stamps.  And also remember: You are playing for My Besties digital Stamps!

~~~*~~~*~~~

Today I had the pleasure of colouring the super cute Sherri Baldy's My Besties scan0009 digital stamp to make some pretty card panels.

I printed the images on X-Press It blending card, heat set then coloured with Copic markers.




I finished the dresses off with a touch of Stardust Stickles.
It's hard to get a good photo and I wish you could see the dresses in real life,
the sparkle is so delicate and beautiful.



NOW it's YOUR turn!
I hope that I have inspired you to get creative with your
My Besties (or other branded) images and make a project to enter the

~~~*~~~*~~~

*** INGREDIENTS ***
Sherri Baldy's My Besties - digital stamp - scan0009

~~~ GREY MOUSE ~~~
Copic markers - fur - C00-0-1-3-5
Copic markers - inside ears & cheeks - RV000-00
Copic markers - eye - E21-23-25
Copic marker - nose - 100
Copic markers - dress - RV0000-000-00 + R81-83-85
Copic markers - bows & shoes - R81-83-85
Copic markers - flowers - B91-93-95
Copic markers - leaves - YG61-63

~~~ BROWN MOUSE ~~~
Copic markers - fur - E21-23-25
Copic markers - eye - YG03-17-67
Copic marker - nose - 100
Copic markers - dress - YR0000-000-00-61-65-68
Copic markers - bows & shoes - YR61-35-68
Copic markers - flowers - BV01-02-04
Copic markers - leaves - YG61-63

*****
Stardust Stickles

2 comments:

  1. These little mice are super cute, Tracy. Love the sparkle on the dresses. Your colouring, as always, is beautiful.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.