Milestone birthdays add a touch of fun to card making.
I went with an elegant, modern design for this 40th birthday card, combining dry embossing on smooth white cardstock, sparkling silver glitter and lots of dimension using bundles of foam squares between each layer.
- Ruby Rock-It Fundamentals A5 card base(I cut off the front stepper section) for this 8 1/4" tall top folding card
- American Crafts silver glitter paper
- Couture Creations Large Peacock Fans 5x7 embossing folder from the Marriot Collection
- American Crafts Thickers- Shoebox DIY Thickers for the "40" and "&", smothered with silver WOW! glitter
- Amy Tangerine Scene silver glitter foam stickers for the "fabulous"
I have entered my card in the
PS - don't forget,
starts tomorrow, hope to see you hopping along with us.