Monday, 10 August 2015

FIRST Pop Up Challenge ... with Kathy Racoosin

 
Kathy Racoosin
from
will be hosting her
 
 
August 14th - 17th
FOUR days of FUN, videos and prizes!!!
PopUp_logofinalV3
 
It's only a few days to wait, so join me in getting ready to play along.

LINES - it's all about lines!!!

Check out the Pre-Pop-Up Challenge Post with details & videos.

Check out Day One of the Pop Up Challenge with more details, cards and a video.

Check out Day Two of the Pop Up Challenge with details about die cut and stitched lines.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, This is my first visit to your blog! I hope all is well with you and your family. I do miss fiskateers, that was a great place to show off your creations and do challenges! shall be back again, Cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to see you here Anna :)
      Sorry, I tried to reply but the link only takes me to some blogs that you follow.
      Looking forward to hearing from you again soon.

      Delete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.