Friday 25 September 2015

hello friend

I'm trying to sending more "just because" cards
and think my hello card should bring some cheer.


The gorgeous paper is from the Limelight 6 1/2" pad from Kaisercraft.
The dies are from Paper Smooches, Roses Dies and Hello Word Dies.
The sequins are Sparkling Clear 4mm & 6mm from Pretty Pink Posh,
they look like dew drops on the petals.


          I have entered my card in the following challenges:          

*********************************

The challenge is to make any project with your favorite color combo with at least 2 colors.  At the moment I am really enjoying white with a contrast, especially green, so today it is white & green.
  
 
Entries close 12pm Arizona MST Sunday 27th September

*********************************

Entries close 2am CST Saturday 26th Sep-15

*********************************

NOTE: I had planned on entering my card in the Curtain Call challenge but I couldn't get the link to work.  I have included it so that you can head on over and check it out - it is a great site.
The green and browns are picked up in the background and the stem & leaves of the rose.  The die cut petals of the rose remind me of the texture of the popcorn.

Entries close 8am CDT 25th Sep-15

*********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.