Friday, 25 September 2015

hello friend

I'm trying to sending more "just because" cards
and think my hello card should bring some cheer.


The gorgeous paper is from the Limelight 6 1/2" pad from Kaisercraft.
The dies are from Paper Smooches, Roses Dies and Hello Word Dies.
The sequins are Sparkling Clear 4mm & 6mm from Pretty Pink Posh,
they look like dew drops on the petals.


          I have entered my card in the following challenges:          

*********************************

The challenge is to make any project with your favorite color combo with at least 2 colors.  At the moment I am really enjoying white with a contrast, especially green, so today it is white & green.
  
 
Entries close 12pm Arizona MST Sunday 27th September

*********************************

Entries close 2am CST Saturday 26th Sep-15

*********************************

NOTE: I had planned on entering my card in the Curtain Call challenge but I couldn't get the link to work.  I have included it so that you can head on over and check it out - it is a great site.
The green and browns are picked up in the background and the stem & leaves of the rose.  The die cut petals of the rose remind me of the texture of the popcorn.

Entries close 8am CDT 25th Sep-15

*********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.