Tuesday, 10 November 2015

#sharehandmadekindness - Week Two

Week Two of the Share Handmade Kindness Challenge
has been posted HERE on the SUPER KIND Jennifer McGuire's blog.

SHK-Week-2

THIS week we have been challenged to
"MAKE and GIVE something to someone who works in our community"

The challenge has only just been posted, so I haven't made anything yet.
I will think about who to make a card for and will add pics with details when it's done

=> I'm posting today because I want to help spread the word and
encourage you to take up the challenge to #sharehandmadekindness

Not sure what it's all about?
Click on the image below to learn more.

don't forget to
BE CREATIVE
and
SHARE HANDMADE KINDNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.