Wednesday 13 July 2016

Beauty Flower



I used the Beauty Flower digital stamp from Sami Stamps Shop
and coloured it with Copic markers.

The sentiment was heat embossed using a stamp
from the Altenew Bejeweled stamp set.

Full details can be found on THIS blog post from earlier today.

~~~*~~~*~~~
I have entered my card in the following challenges
~~~*~~~*~~~


  

~~~*~~~*~~~

with Kathy Racoosin from The Daily Marker
#thedailymarker30days


I have shared the details about the 30 Day Coloring Challenge HERE on my blog.

~~~*~~~*~~~

Sami Stamps Blog
Challenge #039 - Anything Goes
I have used the Beauty Flower digital stamp from Sami Stamps.
    

~~~*~~~*~~~

My Favorite Things Blog
Camp Create - Coloring on Kraft
the post is about colouring on Kraft but the challenge is to colour an image
=> I have coloured a digital image today,
next I will try pencils to colour a image stamped on Kraft

 
~~~*~~~*~~~

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tracy, the colours and CAS design are so pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Lorraine :)
      This was my first time colouring with Copics ... I'm addicted already!

      Delete
  2. Lovely card. A set of these would be a wonderful gift! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jean :)
      What a great idea! I really enjoyed doing this one and would like to make some more, maybe add some different sentiments and different flower colours!

      Delete
  3. Very pretty! Love the beautiful CAS layout you've used. Thanks for playing along with us at Sami Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kathy :)
      This was my 1st time colouring with Copics and my 1st time entering your challenge, looking forward to doing more of both!

      Delete
  4. Trace what a beauty of a card! So lovely!! Thank you so much for creating with Sami Stamps! We would love for you to share your card with us in our Sami Stamps Facebook group! Here is a link for your convenience: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

    Bonnie Sami Stamps- DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Bonnie :)
      It was a pleasure to share my card with the FB group.

      Delete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.