Wednesday 31 January 2024

One day at a time, together

 Today I have used the Stem In A Teacup digital set
from the Beccy's Place Store to make some special cards.


I designed my cards in Silhouette Studio (no, I didn't use it to cut but it's a handy program to size and design cards and card elements), starting with the Stem In A Teacup digital set from the Beccy's Place Store.  I used the "Wild Rose" pre-coloured digital stamp and combined it with the "one day at a time" digital sentiment from the same set.  My cards are slimline style, so I sized an image panel to 8 1/2" wide x 3 1/2" tall.  

I duplicated and mirrored the image to create my design, an image on each side, with the sentiment in the middle between them.  I added "together" to the sentiment as the cards are going to some couples still going through tough times from the 2022 floods.  I printed the image panel on 300gms smooth white cardstock, scored, folded, then trimmed to size.


~~~*~~~*~~~
INGREDIENTS
Stem In A Teacup digital set from the Beccy's Place store
"together" sentiment - Caramello Font - Creative Fabrica
300gsm smooth white cardstock - to print card
scoreboard & bone folder - to create top folding card
sharp craft knife + self healing cutting mat + steel ruler
- for cutting the card

~~~*~~~*~~~
I have entered my cards in the following challenges:
My "F" is Flowers

2 comments:

  1. It's so thoughtful of you to send cards to people who are still recovering from last year's floods Tracy, I'm sure they'll appreciate your kindness. The design is beautiful and the sentiment is perfect.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card!
    Thank you for your participation at our challenge from The Paper Shelter. Hope to see you again!
    Iza Dt x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.