Monday 15 April 2024

Sweetly Sentimental


This is my second quirky card for the day.  It also uses the cute "You're A Hoot" digital stamp set from the Beccy's Place Store.  I combined the "Ophelia" pre-coloured digital stamp with the "Old and Grumpy" digital sentiment from the same digital stamp set.

I opened the "Ophelia" pre-coloured digital stamp in Silhouette Studio and sized the image to fit neatly on the front of a landscape slimline card (8 1/2" wide x 3 1/2" tall).
I perched her on a branch from the Bird On Branch cut file (see ingredients), then added the "Old and Grumpy" digital sentiment from the same digital stamp set.
I printed the image-sentiment panel on smooth white 300gsm Letter sized cardstock, scored at 3 1/2", folded, burnished the fold, then trimmed off the excess cardstock to finish my sweetly sentimental slimline card ... the older I get, the more I appreciate quirky sentiments like these.



This is such a fun set, so of course there will be more to come using the assorted images and sentiments.  My first card from the "You're A Hoot" digital stamp set used the "Augustus" pre-coloured digital stamp, along with the same sentiment, giving me a "his" and "her" version.
You can read all about it HERE



~~~*~~~*~~~
INGREDIENTS
You're A Hoot digital set from the Beccy's Place store
"Ophelia" pre-coloured digital stamp
and "Old and Grumpy" digital sentiment
This digital stamp set is now retired but you can see
projects created using it HERE on the Beccy's Place Blog
Bird On Branch by Lori Whitlock
smooth white 300gsm cardstock
scoreboard & bone folder - to form top fold of card
sharp craft knife + self healing cutting mat + steel ruler
- for cutting image panel to form card

~~~*~~~*~~~
I have entered my card in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.