Wednesday 8 May 2019

May Flowers at the Crafty Gals Corner

It's time for another challenge with us at the

This week we are letting our creative juices flow with
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges are bi-weekly.
Each crafter may only submit 3 projects per challenge.

~~~*~~~*~~~

The sponsor for this challenge is



Prize: 3 Digital Stamps

~~~*~~~*~~~

Today I have used The Lady digital stamp from The Paper Shelter, our generous sponsor this week, to make some flower-filled cards.  This digital stamp set comes with a traditional black & white digital stamp, along with a pre-coloured image and matching patterned paper.  Unfortunately I'm not able to colour at the moment, so it was a real bonus to be able to use the pre-coloured image and still create some cards.




I started by planning my card design on my Silhouette Studio design mat.  I wanted to make 5" x 7" top folding cards, so I sized the lattice panel cut file to 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" then sized the image to fit inside.  I added some digital paper to the background of two of the panels, having the PNG format of the image meant that it layered perfectly.  I printed the image panels then cut using my Silhouette Cameo.  I also cut some white lattice panels to mat the inside of each card.  This lovely lady image has lots of roses decorating her hair, hat and dress, so of course I had to add even more pretty pink roses to my cards, along with lots of luscious green foliage.   I used three different leaf cut files and cut several sets of each so that I could mix and match different elements from each one around my rose clusters.






~~~*~~~*~~~


NOW it's YOUR turn!

I hope that I have inspired you to get creative
and look forward to seeing your projects fill the gallery for
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges are bi-weekly.
Each crafter may only submit 3 projects per challenge.

~~~*~~~*~~~

*** INGREDIENTS ***
The Paper Shelter digital stamp - The Lady
American Crafts - 12x12 textured cardstock
Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette Design Store - Design ID #68434
Lattice Background Fancy Label Panel by Sarah Hurley
Silhouette Design Store - Design ID #5160
Leaf Flourish by Hero Arts
Silhouette Design Store - Design ID #7829
1 Piece Leaf Corner by Samantha Walker
Silhouette Design Store - Design ID #7839
Decorative Leaf Cluster by Samantha Walker
Kaisercraft - Paper Blooms - Hot Pink
Kaisercraft - Mini Paper Blooms - Hot Pink
Helmar 450 Quick Dry adhesive - to adhere the layers & roses
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive - to adhere the lattice & foliage

~~~*~~~*~~~
Sending a big Thank You to The Paper Shelter for sponsoring our Challenge #191 - May Flowers at the Crafty Gals Corner.
    
~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful set of cards, Tracy. Very elegant! Love the background and the lovely floral embellishments you used on each one.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, so adorable :) Really great!
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, the Pink gives the card pop. Very nice. Thank you for entering A Perfect time to craft. Karen Neil DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design. Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.