Friday 21 June 2024

Another Dog's Floral Tale . . .


Here is my second attempt at making a Fold Out Flower Card.
My first card can be found HERE


~~~*~~~*~~~


FULL details on creating my first Fold Out Flower Card can be found HERE.

This card is the same size, a 7” x 5” top fold, and uses the same cute canine, the Labradoodle digital stamp from the Dog Tales digital stamp set by Beccy from Beccy’s Place.
The main differences from my first card are that I added the tiny circles to the middle of the flowers before adding the flowers to create the design.  It was much faster and easier to do it this way and it looks much neater too, as they are perfectly in the middle, not a little wonky like my first effort.  I combined some different flowers to create the design and for the contrast layer I used sparkling charcoal glitter cardstock.


Beccy’s Labradoodle looks so cute surrounded by these delicate fold out flowers.

   

~~~*~~~*~~~
Here are both cards together


What do you think of this digital stamp transformation?

 ~~~*~~~*~~~
INGREDIENTS
Dog Tales digital set from the Beccy's Place store
- Labradoodle digital stamp
- sorry, this set is now discontinued
textured white cardstock
Silhouette Cameo - to cut the Labradoodle floral panel
Charcoal Glitter Cardstock - Sizzix Opulent Cardstock Pack
sharp craft knife + self healing cutting mat + steel ruler
- for cutting matting layers + card base
300gsm smooth cardstock - scoreboard - bone folder
to make 7" x 5" top folding card base
Tombow Mono Multi glue - to adhere delicate Labradoodle floral panel
Helmar 450 Quick Dry liquid adhesive - to adhere matting layers

~~~*~~~*~~~
I have entered my cards in the following challenges:
 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the sparkle of the cardstock Tracy, the effect is wonderful. I didn't notice that the centres of your flowers were wonky on your first card, but it's a great tip to add them first. Thanks for the lovely words and the little shout-out... much appreciated!
    Have a great weekend.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.