Tuesday 7 April 2015

Happy Birthday banner card

Exciting update 13th April 2015
My card was included in


Here are the ingredients for my 6 x 6" card:
The background paper is from the Kaisercraft Basecoat 6.5 x 6.5" paper pad.
The banners are Sizzix Triplits Banner dies by Stephanie Barnard
The sentiments are from the Sizzix Framelits Regal Card Stand-Ups die set by Stephanie Barnard
I used Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue to adhere the delicate die cut banner panels, die cut sentiment, burlap string & bows in place.

* * * * * 

I have entered my card in the April Showers Challenge on the Tombow Blog.
Here is the inspiration Mood Board by Daniella Hayes from the Tombow DT.
Tombow April Showers Challenge

http://blog.tombowusa.com/
This challenge closes 11:55pm EST 12th April 2015

* * * * *
I have also entered my card in the
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog Challenge
- Simon Says Happy Birthday


The Wednesday Challenge is celebrating their 6th Birthday and will be giving away six, YES, SIX x $50 gift vouchers to spend in the Simon Says Stamp Store - AWESOME right?

This challenge closes 8am Ohio time Wednesday 8th April 2015

* * * * * 
I have also entered my card in the

Craftin Desert Diva'sCraft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party - Anything Goes

http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/2015/04/craft-it-up-link-it-up-anything-goes.html  http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/

This challenge is open until Sunday 12pm Arizona MST

8 comments:

  1. I just love your card Tracy! I love that bg paper that looks like faux wood and the banner is so bright and cheerful! A perfect happy Birthday card!! TFS! I'm so happy that you started your own blog so I can see all your creations now! yay!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card Tracy! Love those banner triplets. They're on my shopping list. Jut wanted to stop by and thank you for leaving such sweet comments on my blog last week! They made my day!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, Tracy! Love all the different banners too! This one is going in my inspiration folder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Tracy! The design is so striking and I love the different banners you've used.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for our special 6th Birthday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got me right away with the cool wooden fence background. The banners look great against that. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE - I really do appreciate that you have come to visit and taken the time to leave a comment :)

    Hope you all have a wonderfully creative day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.. this is really stunning! I love the color combination!!

    Thank you so much for joining us at the Craftin Desert Divas "Anything Goes" Linky Party. :)
    ~DT Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. SSsssoooooooo awesome!! I love the banner and the background! Just perfect!
    Thank you for joining the Tombow Challenge!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.