Friday 17 April 2015

PaperCrafter's Corner - Magazine Mondays Week #95

Update 21st April 2015

Yes, I've had another week of creative distraction from
the PaperCrafter's Corner Magazine Mondays Week #95 challenge.

PaperCrafter's Corner - Magazine Mondays Week #95

http://papercrafterscorner.com/  http://papercrafterscorner.com/blog/papercrafting-challenge-magazine-mondays-week-95/
This challenge closes midnight Central Sunday 19th April 2015

I had GREAT intentions with three projects in mind
but I confess that I am experiencing technical difficulties



=> MORE to come soon!!!

* * * * *  Update 21st April 2015  * * * * *

After lots of searching online
and lots of trial and error,
I am excited to say that I have had success!!!

 I adhered vellum to the top of the embossing folder with a narrow strip of double sided tape at the top & bottom ends (don't use Washi Tape - it leaves lines embossed on your card stock) and lightly spritzed both sides of the card stock with water then put the sandwich through my Sizzix Big Shot.


Check out the beautiful deep embossed design with lovely crisp edges.
The vellum came out a little worse for wear, so I will be looking for a heavier weight to see if that holds up better.  Some videos mentioned vellum card stock, so that sounds promising.

I didn't get to make the card I planned for the PCC challenge but I did use this panel to make a card and you can see it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.