Thursday, 16 June 2016

EXCITING NEWS ...

I have some EXCITING news to share!

I am joining the Design Team at the Crafty Gals Corner
from July- December 2016

Grab Our Badge!

The Crafty Gals Corner host a challenge every week and I will be joining them to share some creative inspiration with you.

My first project with them will be posted July 6th and I hope you will come over and join the challenge with us.


In the meantime, you should head on over to the Crafty Gals Corner today and create a project for the current challenge - Challenge # 76 Summer Fun

10 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! I am soooooo happy for you!! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Donna :)
      ... I'm super excited and a little nervous too, not been part of a Design Team before.

      Delete
  2. Well a big congratulations to you.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Diane :)
      I'm both excited and nervous about being in my first Design Team. Sure hope you drop by and join the challenges with us at the Crafty Gals Corner!

      Delete
  3. I am so excited and thrilled for you. Can't believe this is your first design team-you are so incredibly talented. REally looking forward to seeing your work. GO TRACY GO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Tracy! Have a wonderful time at the Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.