Wednesday 12 December 2018

Another Elegant Berry Christmas Wish

Just a quick post to share this CAS Christmas card using the elegant
Berry Branch digital stamp from Beccy's Place (link below).

The image comes in a vertical format, so I tried one card with it laying horizontally.
The shading still works perfectly.


   

I made a bundle of cards using this Berry Branch.
You can read about all my elegant berry cards HERE
or by clicking on the photo below


~~~*~~~*~~~

*** INGREDIENTS ***
(this one is a double bonus, as the image is pre-coloured and is a freebie found HERE
font - MERRY - Hitman font
font - Christmas - Australian Script font

~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges:
~~~*~~~*~~~
Y is for Your Favourite Thing & Z is for Zero embellishments
=> I have Zero embellishments on my CAS card
optional theme - Use Gems Or Pearls

6 comments:

  1. How lovely! I like this clean design with the bold, stand out red color. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this image and the CAS card which is perfect for Christmas. Like both your vertical and horizontal versions. Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your CAS cards are gorgeous Tracy, you've sure got a great printer. I love the card stock you're using too, it looks like it has a slightly textured surface. I haven't even used this digi yet... will have to add it to my list!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these CAS cards are stunning....the coloring amazing! So happy you joined our Anything Goes challenge at Tueaday Throwdown challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fab too!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Happy New Year!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, CAS design.

    Thanks for joining us at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.