Friday 5 July 2019

A Berry CAS Christmas

I've only made a couple of Christmas cards this year.
YIKES
It's only 172 days to go . . . 
It's definitely time for me to start getting ready for Christmas!

I started by taking a wander through my stash of digital stamps and chose some images that made my fingers itchy for some colouring and started with the elegant Berry Branch from Beccy's PlaceThis image was a freebie and I'm sorry, but I can't find the link to share with you.  Beccy does have an alternate Berry Branch freebie available on her blog, so I will make another card using that image real soon.

I opened the Berry Branch image in Silhouette Studio and sized it to fit on a 5" x 7" panel.  I added the sentiment, printed on X-Press It blending card, trimmed down to size, heat set, then coloured with Copic markers.  I used liquid adhesive to secure the image panel to the front of a 5" x 7" top folding card base.


   

~~~*~~~*~~~

I have made two CAS Christmas cards today.
Click HERE or on the image below to learn all about the mistletoe.


~~~*~~~*~~~

*** INGREDIENTS ***
Beccy's Placedigital stamp freebie - Berry Branch
Copic markers - branch - E21-25-27-29
Copic markers - berries - R21-22-24-27
5" x 7" card base
Silhouette Design Store - Design ID #145682
PN Hello Gorgeous font - MERRY - by ScrapNFonts
Lily Bloom Regular font - CHRISTMAS - The Hungry JPEG
this was part of a free font bundle
Helmar 450 Quick Dry adhesive - to adhere the image panel

~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges:
~~~*~~~*~~~

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge - Challenge #95 – Anything Goes
AAA Cards - CAS Game #143 - One Corner - Optional Twist: Flowers
my berries used to be flowers ...

Aloha Friday Challenges - Challenge #146 - Christmas in July
Beccy's Place - July Challenge – Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Challenge #246 – Anything Goes
Make My Monday - Challenge #99 – Begins With The Letter B
the Branch is covered with red Berries
Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - Challenge 437 – Anything Goes
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge – Wk 26 – Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Challenge #355 – Anything Goes
The 12 Months Of Christmas Link Up - Challenge #55 – Anything Christmas Goes
optional twist: Plaids
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Challenge #6 – June Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes - Weeks #394-#395

7 comments:

  1. Stunning! And exactly the type of card I'd buy if I didn't make cards.Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Cas Card, Great for our "B" challenge Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, hugs XoX Alli C - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect CAS Christmas card. Thank you for joining in with the fun at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab CAS card, I love it! Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love CAS cards Tracy, they always looks so fresh and elegant. The bright red berries are the perfect accompaniment to your crisp, white card stock. Fabulous sentiment too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a perfectly CAS Christmas card. Nicely done! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.