Sunday 22 September 2024

A Flamboyance of Flamingos - 4

September and October are filled with female birthdays, so what better time than now
for me to revisit the Flockstar digital stamp set from the Beccy's Place Store and
make a FLAMBOYANCE of FLAMINGOS.

I just love the vibrant pinks, quirky expression and fun sentiment.

Five more new "same-but-different" Kenneth the Flamingo cards are now filled with
birthday wishes, neatly tucked into their envelopes, along with a bundle of love.

A Flamboyance of Flamingos - 4


My 6" square card uses the fun Flockstar digital stamp set from the Beccy's Place Store.  I combined the mirrored "Kenneth" pre-coloured digital stamp with the "Love Cake" digital sentiment from the same digital stamp set on a 5" square panel, printed, matted with a 1/16" black panel, matted with a 1/16" bright pink panel, matted with another 1/16" black panel, added the panel to a 6" square top folding card base.  I printed, trimmed and matted the sentiment panel to match the card front then adhered in place.  I finished off the card with a trio of layered flowers created using assorted punches and a pop of black bling rhinestones.

   


~~~*~~~*~~~

I mentioned earlier about my FLAMBOYANCE of FLAMINGOSwell,
you can see them all here, just click on the photos to read all about each one.

   

   

   


~~~*~~~*~~~
INGREDIENTS
Flockstar digital set from the Beccy's Place store
textured cardstock - American Crafts
sharp craft knife + self healing cutting mat + steel ruler
- for cutting image panel and matting layers
Helmar 450 Quick Dry -
liquid adhesive - to adhere the layers
Perfect Layers Rulers - for matting layers
assorted flower punches - for the layered flowers
black rhinestones - for the flowers

~~~*~~~*~~~
I have entered my card in the following challenges:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.