- This is my 2nd Zentangle Heartstrings card.
- The 1st card, along with the links to the Heartstrings tutorial I used, is detailed in my previous post found here: http://tracyscraftyadventures.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/zentangle-heartstrings.html
- I used red A4 Canson cardstock folded in half to make the A5 base, with black & white matted layers.
- The Zentangle Hearstrings panel was fussy cut and adhered in place
- The flourishes are Fiskars Swirl Around 1" Limited Edition Lever Punch
- The "Love sentiment" is from the Sizzix Stephanie Barnard Regal Card Stand-Ups Framelits Die Set - I layered 3 together for dimension, adhered perfectly together with Tombow Mono Multi Glue.
- I have entered my card in the PaperCrafter's Corner "Share your Valentine's creations" post found here: http://papercrafterscorner.com/blog/papercrafting-twenty-valentines-treat-giveaway/
- I have entered my card in the PaperCrafter's Corner Magazine Monday's Week 86 Challenge found here: http://papercrafterscorner.com/blog/papercrafting-challenge-magazine-mondays-week-86/