- This card was made using the Black & White Digital Kit by Glitz Design.
- I selected a design, cropped to size then printed the background on textured cardstock (ink jet printer), trimmed to size, then layered onto a white card base.
- I rounded two of the corners using my Fiskars 1/2 round corner squeeze punch.
- The top, round sentiment was resized, printed then fussy cut, edges inked then foam dotted in place - love the big ampersand.
- The 2nd sentiment is a combination of a digital element, with the sentiment inserted, it was then printed, fussy cut, edges inked then foam dotted in place. It's hard to see the dimension of the raised sentiments but trust me, they pop!
- I really like the modern design of this card, very different from my normal style :)
- I have entered my card in the Paper Issues: New Issue - The Perfect Pairing found here: http://paperissues.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/new-issue-perfect-pairing-with-epiphany.html
Hearts, arrows, being together => there is lots of love for my perfect pairing.