- My card is 6" x 6" square.
- I used the beautiful "with sympathy" sentiment stamp from the fabulous "A Tree For All Seasons" stamp set by Winnie & Walter.
- I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink on vellum then heat embossed using WOW "Calypso" glitter embossing powder, it melts like butter and the glitter sparkles beautifully.
- The sentiment panel is Couture Creations "2 Tags & Bird Branch" die set, I die cut then layered vellum sentiment on cardstock, then double cut the frame to go on top.
- The patterned paper is Kaisercraft Elegance 6 1/2 x 6 1/2" paper pad.
- The bird is Fiskars Jenni Bowlin Flight squeeze punch, I layered 3 together for dimension.
- The feathers are Feathers dies from Paper Smooches.
- I have entered my card in the Paper Issues: New Issue -The Perfect Pairing found here: http://paperissues.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/new-issue-perfect-pairing-with-epiphany.html
Birds & feathers go together => they are my perfect pairing for this challenge, along with all the love that is shared when sympathy cards are sent.