Sunday, 15 February 2015

Sympathy card

  • My card is 6" x 6" square.
  • I used the beautiful "with sympathy" sentiment stamp from the fabulous "A Tree For All Seasons" stamp set by Winnie & Walter.
  • I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink on vellum then heat embossed using WOW "Calypso" glitter embossing powder, it melts like butter and the glitter sparkles beautifully.
  • The sentiment panel is Couture Creations "2 Tags & Bird Branch" die set, I die cut then layered vellum sentiment on cardstock, then double cut the frame to go on top.
  • The patterned paper is Kaisercraft Elegance 6 1/2 x 6 1/2" paper pad.
  • The bird is Fiskars Jenni Bowlin Flight squeeze punch, I layered 3 together for dimension.
  • The feathers are Feathers dies from Paper Smooches.
Challenges:
  1. I have entered my card in the Paper Issues: New Issue -The Perfect Pairing found here:  http://paperissues.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/new-issue-perfect-pairing-with-epiphany.html

    Birds & feathers go together => they are my perfect pairing for this challenge, along with all the love that is shared when sympathy cards are sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.