My first attempt at Zentangle.
- I created "Heartstrings" using the tutorial by Helen Williams found here: http://tanglepatterns.com/2013/02/how-to-draw-heartstrings.html
- I used a Becky Higgins Project Life Black 05 journaling pen on white Canson cardstock to create my heartstrings, really need to try 03 or even 01 for a more delicate design.
- After struggling with where to cut my panel, my dear husband came up with the wonderful idea to fussy cut them out - LOVE how they turned out!!!
- The sentiment is from the Sizzix Stephanie Barnard Regal Card Stand-Ups Framelits Die Set - I layered 3 together for dimension, adhered perfectly together with Tombow Mono Multi Glue.
- The flourish is the "Ivy Tendrils" die from Poppystamps.
- I used an A4 sheet of black Canson cardstock scored & folded in half to make the card base, the red & white panels are Canson cardstock too. My card is sitting on some red cardstock with some black hearts scattered beside it ... I've seen it with sequins & thought I would give it a try :)