Tuesday 8 March 2016

birthday stars and balloons in a box

Yes, another box card ... they are addictive.

Like the previous one, the top flaps are 3" square, the base panels 3" wide x 4" tall.

Some of the stars and balloons are attached to the card base and bridges, others are attached to lengths of acetate, so they wobble around and look like they are floating. 


The card folds flat for mailing.


Ingredients:
Paper Smooches - stars - Stars Dies Set
Paper Smooches - balloons - Balloons Dies
Paper Smooches - balloons & smile - Big Balloons Dies
Sizzix Framelits - Stars
American Crafts - textured cardsock - assorted colours from the 100 value pack

I am going to enter my card in the following challenges:

~~~*~~~*~~~

March  Challenge - Birthdays
My birthday card uses lots and lots of Paper Smooches stars and balloons.
~~~*~~~*~~~

5 comments:

  1. I came to comment on the blue one---I love it--and found the pretty pink one, too! You did a great job. Maybe, you convince me to give it another try. Won't be crafting for awhile. Back surgery on the horizon. Miss me! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Suzi :)
      Hope your surgery goes well and that you have a speedy recovery!!!
      YES - I can definitely help you to make one, I promise it will be easier than you thought AND that you will become addicted like me!!! Do you have a score board? If so, I can put together a tutorial to make it easier for you to make one ... I have watched & read bundles of tutorials and through trial (and error), think that I have it worked out to make it as fast and easy as it could possibly be.

      Delete
  2. This is awesome! I need to learn to make these!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Donna :)
      It would be a pleasure to help you make one ... they are much easier than they look. To me, making the base is the easy part, filling the inside is more of a challenge, as I like to cover the bridges and trying to use acetate more, so that the accents float and move.

      Delete
  3. Catching up on my visits! Love the card. I pinned. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765612275219/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.