Wednesday, 18 May 2016

another banner birthday card

no, you're not seeing things
I made a banner card with these dies and this colour combo last year
love it so much that I decided to make another one ...

Looking forward to trying it again with some different designs from
the Kaisercraft Basecoat Paper Pad and different colour combos real soon.


Ingredients:
Kaisercraft 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" Paper Pad - Basecoat
Canson Cardstock - White
Canson Cardstock - Black
Canson Cardstock - Canary Yellow
Canson Cardstock - Dark Grey
Burlap String
Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive (matting & solid banner layers)
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue (sentiment & delicate banner layers)

Hope you enoyed this masculine card design :)

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I absolutely love it, gray and yellow is my new fav color combo. Seriously thinking about redoing the bedroom in that combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a FABULOUS birthday card- I love the color combo! And I love that you can change the colors and make this for anyone! This is also a great card to mass produce! I might have to CASE this because I'm always in need of a birthday card:) LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.