Sunday, 29 May 2016

MORE red, white and blue . . .

MORE red, white and blue


This "Aboriginal Art" design from the Bella Australiana Paper Pad is fabulous.

It seemed a shame to cover this paper, so I decided on an ultra CAS design.

The "happy" is three layers of the Winnie & Walter In A Word Happy Cutaway, two white over a dark red.
The layered banner strip is from the Kaisercraft Rectangles die set, the dark red one peeking out is the same size as the white one, I cut it in half and offset at the ends.
The Australia Day sentiment are Fundamentals Petites.

I matted the layers of this 5"x7" card using my Perfect Layers Rulers.

Ingredients:
Bella - Australiana Mat Stack paper pad
(sorry, no links, this is a really old favourite,
I have several of these pads that I've been hoarding in the 4.5"x6.5" to 8"x8" and 12"x12" sizes)
Fundamentals Petites - 1404 alphabet stickers
I can't find a current link, here is a link to the current varieties available
Winnie & Walter - In A Word: Happy Cutaway
Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive (to adhere matted layers)
Tombow Mono Multi Glue (to adhere speech bubble & "happy")

~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges
~~~*~~~*~~~
Our Blog Badge

~~~*~~~*~~~
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog   Simon Says Stamp

~~~*~~~*~~~
Hiding In My Craft Room
my holiday is Australia Day
hidinginmycraftroom.com

~~~*~~~*~~~

1 comment:

  1. Love the background paper! Thanks for playing along at Hiding In My Craft Room!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.