Monday 2 December 2019

J is for Jolly

It's that time of year again . . .
we all need to get our Christmas cards sorted and
what better way to do it than playing along with the
at

The prompt for Day 12 is "J"

J is for Jolly

Today is the last day of Beccy's amazing event and I am trying to finish off my cards
for the thirty days of prompts.  . . . with only a few letters to go now,
the clock seems to be ticking ever so fast.

This 6 1/8" square card combine a CAS design with CORK, smooth cardstock, a new-to-me die cut sentiment and a touch of sparkle.  The 6" x 6" cork sheet is self-adhesive, so I adhered it to some smooth white cardstock, used my Perfect Layers Ruler to cut a 1/16" border and adhered the panel to a 6" square card base.  I die cut the huge sentiment from sparkling green glitter paper and white cardstock, layered them together and adhered it to the cork with liquid adhesive.  I finished it off with some sparkling red rhinestones.


The red rhinestones are a great contrast to the cork.


The huge die cut sentiment really does sparkle and more
fun contrast against the colour and texture of the cork.


full details coming soon . . .

~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges:
~~~*~~~*~~~

Beccy's 7th Annual Month of Holiday Cards
Day 12 - J is for Jolly
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - LTSCB #128 – Christmas BINGO
I have followed the B column - red rhinestones + die cut sentiment + green glitter sentiment

2 comments:

  1. I love all the texture on this card Tracy! The glittery sentiment and the fabulous cork background both add lots of lovely texture. Great design too, I'm always partial to a CAS style card.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing at Love to Scrap Challenge. Agnieszka chanya13

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.