Monday, 10 October 2016

A tasty birthday shaker

A tasty birthday shaker


... it wasn't so cute a while ago due to a shaker-cindent!
Don't ask me how it feels when your hand gets stuck on the super sticky foam just before you attach the backing ... all I will say is that hands, sequins and seed beads can be a real challenge to remove!

*** Ingredients ***
Winnie & Walter - stamp set - Sugar Rush
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copic markers - Y13 YG45
Pretty Pink Posh - 4mm sequins - sparkling clear
The Ton - 4mm sequins - Lemon Chiffon
The Ton - 4mm sequins -  Yellow Belly
seed beads - clear and white
foam tape

~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges:
~~~*~~~*~~~
I was inspired by the black-white-yellow colour combo and the layered cake.
~~~*~~~*~~~
The challenge is to CASE a card from the W&W DT from any card found on the Winnie & Walter Blog.  I was inspired by this card by Vanessa Menhorn found HERE.
vanessa_cakeshaker
~~~*~~~*~~~
The challenge is to create a Clean & Simple card.

~~~*~~~*~~~
~~~*~~~*~~~
~~~*~~~*~~~
I have used white with black and yellow
~~~*~~~*~~~

10 comments:

  1. Definitely CAS and definitely cute. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun splash of yellow!! Great shaker card, Tracy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo shaker, I love those. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps nad More!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful combination of challenges in a fabulous shaker card. Thanks for sharing this fun card with us at ATSM challenge blog–please join us again soon!
    :) Marie–ATSM DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.