Monday, 10 October 2016

. . . a multifaceted hello

A cheery "hello" to bring a "snail mail" smile.


*** Ingredients ***
Kaisercraft - weave cardstock - Sunshine
American Crafts - 100 sheet value pack - textured cardstock

~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges:
~~~*~~~*~~~
I was inspired by the black-white-yellow colour combo and the layers.
~~~*~~~*~~~
The challenge is to CASE a card from the W&W DT from any card found on the Winnie & Walter Blog.  I was inspired by this card by Heather Hoffman found HERE.
heather_Cards-2-14-16-123
~~~*~~~*~~~
The challenge is to create a Clean & Simple card.

~~~*~~~*~~~
Simply Create Too
Challenge #119 - Black + 1 other color
I have used black & white with a pop of yellow
~~~*~~~*~~~


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You Donna :)
      Yes, it's a fabulous faceted die and so cool having the solid background to fit perfectly behind it too. I have used the longer pair from the set (5.5" long), the shorter ones are 4.25" long.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this. The black, white and yellow really packs a punch. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.