Friday, 7 October 2016

Christmas wreath

Can you guess that I'm enjoying white-on-white?

I cut bundles and bundles of the pretty Holly Berry Sprigs Set die from Couture Creations and layered them together to make a dimensional wreath.

The sentiment banners are from the Ultimate Crafts Good Tidings die set.
I popped them using Couture Creations 3D Mini Foam Dots.


My card is 6x6" and I confess that it was a work-in-progress until today.  I have been waiting for a sentiment die to arrive from the new Couture Creations Be Merry Collection ... time was not in my favour but luck was, as I was able to source the perfect size sentiment die to pop inside at a different store earlier today.


*** Ingredients ***
Sizzix Big Shot
Couture Creations - Be Merry Collection - Holly Berry Sprigs Set die
Ultimate Crafts - Silent Night Collection - Good Tidings die
Couture Creations - Quick Release Die Paper
Couture Creations Turbo Precision Glue Pen - to adhere the sprigs
Couture Creations 3D Foam Mini Dots - to adhere the sentiment banners
American Crafts textured white cardstock

~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges (in alphabetical order):
~~~*~~~*~~~
I have used two dies and two colours to create this card.
~~~*~~~*~~~
The challenge is to create a project using at least 80%
Couture Creations / Ultimate Crafts products
~~~*~~~*~~~
I was inspired by all the white and textures, the "negative" sentiment banners in my wreath remind me of the eyelashes in the image too.
   
~~~*~~~*~~~
~~~*~~~*~~~

16 comments:

  1. Really love the white on white - gorgeous card!!! Thank you for joining our PINspirational challenge and hope to see you again next time ;o) Happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning make, thanks for sharing with us at {PIN}spirational Challenge DT Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for entering your lovely card in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - so elegant!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. Thanks for playing along with our Two theme at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank You Kerrie & Couture Creation Team :)
      I love white on white too and look forward to using it more this Christmas.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.