Friday 2 December 2022

Beccy's Place Day 23 - U is for . . . U-2

I'm playing along with the
Tenth Annual
Month of Holiday Cards Challenge


~~~*~~~*~~~

Day 23 - U
(Beccy's post with "U" inspiration words and handsome
Nutcracker in Uniform card to inspire are HERE)

My "U" project is an Upside-down Christmas Elf.
My first "U" project was Upside-down Santa gift card holders HERE.


Today I have an Upside Christmas Elf card
... I don't know if he's helping Santa or trying out for the Naughty List.


No colouring by me today ... instead I have used a cut file to make my card filled with elfish fun.  ... I let my Silhouette Cameo do all (most) of the work with a purchased cut file.  I enlarged the panel for a 5" x 7" card (and made a card white base because I ran out of my pre-scored ones).  Once cut, all I had to do was gather my glue, foam squares and tweezers (some of the pieces are small and fiddly) and assemble the pieces.  I added Stardust Stickles to the falling snow in the background and rhinestones to the hat and shoes ... I ran out of yellow rhinestones, so I used my rich yellow alcohol marker to create some that were perfect for the job.


   

*** INGREDIENTS ***
Silhouette Design Store – Design ID #161008
Elf Window Pane Card by Sweet Afton
textured cardstock
Helmar 450 Quick Dry liquid adhesive - for the layers
Tombow Mono Multi liquid adhesive - for the small pieces
foam squares to add some dimension
tweezers - for handling the smaller pieces
Stardust Stickles - to add sparkle to the falling snow background
yellow rhinestones - to top the cap and shoes
300gsm smooth white cardstock - to make card bases
scoreboard and bone folder - to make card bases

1 comment:

  1. I think this poor guy was attempting to help but has found himself in a spot of bother! Let's hope Santa comes in time to rescue him. Love it Tracy, such a fun design.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.