Friday 25 November 2022

Beccy's Place Day 23 - U is for . . .

I'm playing along with the
Tenth Annual
Month of Holiday Cards Challenge


~~~*~~~*~~~

Day 23 - U
(Beccy's post with "U" inspiration words and handsome
Nutcracker in Uniform card to inspire are HERE)

My "U" project is Upside-down Santa.
Santa is upside-down and almost stuck in the chimney,
a gently tug reveals a gift card hidden in his jolly belly.



No colouring by me today ... instead I have used a cut file to make gift card holders.  I duplicated and mirrored Santa's black boots and white trim so that they looked the same from the front and the back.


... as you may have noticed already, 
I liked this gift card holder so much that I had to make four ...
two with the original cut file sentiment, two with a made-by-me sentiment,
I used the same font to add the "To" - "From" sentiment panels on the back,
a fun way to give gift cards with a giggle.


*** INGREDIENTS ***
Silhouette Design Store – Design ID #282189
Santa Chimney Gift Card Holder by Lori Whitlock
Silhouette Design Store - Design ID #261611
ZP Macaroni Salad Font by by Illustration Ink
I used this font 
textured cardstock
Helmar 450 Quick Dry liquid adhesive

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love these Tracy, what an awesome way to give a gift card! Good thinking for the "U" prompt too. I love the cute font you used on each of the little envelopes. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.