Friday 29 September 2023

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays

 Today I had some fun making a card
using the Daisy Elements digital set from the Beccy's Place Store. 
.... when I say "digital set", it's two little words for a "MEGA digital set"
filled with digital stamps (to colour and pre-coloured), digital sentiments,
digital papers and card toppers too!


I designed my card in Silhouette Studio (no, I didn't use it to cut but it's a handy program to size and design cards and card elements), starting with the Daisy Card Topper 1 from the Daisy Elements digital stamp set from the Beccy's Place store.  I sized the panel to 5 1/2" square and it was ready to print, that's it, all the work is done for us with this card topper.  I printed the image panel on white textured cardstock, trimmed to size then adhered to a top folding card base.  I made the card base from 300gsm smooth cardstock panel.

Quick as that this pretty birthday card was complete.


~~~*~~~*~~~
INGREDIENTS
White textured cardstock - American Crafts
sharp craft knife + self healing cutting mat + steel ruler
- for cutting card panel
300gms smooth white cardstock - to make card base
Helmar 450 Quick Dry -
liquid adhesive - to secure the card front in place

~~~*~~~*~~~
I have entered my card in the September Challenge at Beccy's Place Challenges

1 comment:

  1. Well done Tracy! The topper looks great printed on the textured cardstock... that's an awesome idea. Thanks very much for all the kind words too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.