Monday, 11 April 2016

CAS birthday

It's no secret that I struggle with CAS cards but I'm working on it.

No patterned paper or stamps here today, I used Washi Tape to create the patterned panel angled across the base.


I think this is the first time I have actually created something with Washi Tape ... I usually use it to hold my dies in place for when they go through my Sizzix Big Shot.  Definitely going to start using them for their intended purpose now!

Ingredients:
Washi Tape
Sequins
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive

~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges:
~~~*~~~*~~~
Share The Love Week Featuring Felicity By Pinkfresh Studio
w&w_blogblinkie
share the love graphic pinkfresh

There are lots of fabulous projects shared each day this week and we have been challenged to create a new project inspired in some way by them.
I was inspired by the colours and CAS design of Heather's hello card from Day 5, the angle of the Washi Tape & sentiment and the sparkle of the sequins is really elegant and pretty.
Share The Love Week Featuring Felicity By Pinkfresh Studio - Day 5
heather_040116B

~~~*~~~*~~~
The SSS Wednesday Challenge Blog Team are celebrating their 7th birthday this week and the challenge theme is Happy Birthday.
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog  Simon Says Stamp Blog

~~~*~~~*~~~

3 comments:

  1. Well, you have been very busy this week. Beautiful work as always! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Tracy! super cute CAS design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shhh...I like your card better than the inspiration card! I like the angled washi tape, it adds interest and whimsy. Love the finishing touch of the sequins!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.