Monday 11 April 2016

CAS birthday

It's no secret that I struggle with CAS cards but I'm working on it.

No patterned paper or stamps here today, I used Washi Tape to create the patterned panel angled across the base.


I think this is the first time I have actually created something with Washi Tape ... I usually use it to hold my dies in place for when they go through my Sizzix Big Shot.  Definitely going to start using them for their intended purpose now!

Ingredients:
Washi Tape
Sequins
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive

~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges:
~~~*~~~*~~~
Share The Love Week Featuring Felicity By Pinkfresh Studio
w&w_blogblinkie
share the love graphic pinkfresh

There are lots of fabulous projects shared each day this week and we have been challenged to create a new project inspired in some way by them.
I was inspired by the colours and CAS design of Heather's hello card from Day 5, the angle of the Washi Tape & sentiment and the sparkle of the sequins is really elegant and pretty.
Share The Love Week Featuring Felicity By Pinkfresh Studio - Day 5
heather_040116B

~~~*~~~*~~~
The SSS Wednesday Challenge Blog Team are celebrating their 7th birthday this week and the challenge theme is Happy Birthday.
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog  Simon Says Stamp Blog

~~~*~~~*~~~

3 comments:

  1. Well, you have been very busy this week. Beautiful work as always! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Tracy! super cute CAS design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shhh...I like your card better than the inspiration card! I like the angled washi tape, it adds interest and whimsy. Love the finishing touch of the sequins!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.