Monday 11 April 2016

PINK Christmas wishes

It's never too early to get started on your Christmas cards and I'm hoping to get some made every month or two so that I avoid the usual last minute rush.

The paper has a delicate embossed leafy pattern with a subtle shine and texture.


I will be giving this card to one of our nieces in person, so I went all out with the dimension.  I cut a sheet of foam into tiny squares and adhered them to the back of the wreath layers (not the vellum ones) using Tombow Mono Multi.  The extra dimension allowed plenty of room for the curled leaves.

Don't you just adore the bow?  It only arrived a few days ago and I am already in love with it.  I popped it in place with four squares of pink foam sheet.
I finished it off with a few sparkling sequins.  ... the placement for the ones on the left was chosen for me, as I could see a spot of adhesive shining through the vellum and the sequin covered it perfectly.

Ingredients:
Kaisercraft - Summer Breeze 6 1/2" Paper Pad
Kaisercraft - Weave Cardstock
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive

~~~*~~~*~~~

I am going to enter my card in the following challenges:

~~~*~~~*~~~
Share The Love Week Featuring Felicity By Pinkfresh Studio
w&w_blogblinkie
share the love graphic pinkfresh

There are lots of fabulous projects shared each day this week and we have been challenged to create a new project inspired in some way by them.
I was inspired by:

~~~*~~~*~~~
workitwedbanner
Simon Says Stamp Blog
  

My card uses pretty pastel pinks and soft vellum.

~~~*~~~*~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.