Monday 11 April 2016

more Sparkling Birthday Wishes


NO, you are not going crazy!!!
... you saw an almost identical card to this card HERE.  
When I cut the gazillion leaves in gold glitter paper and black cardstock to make it, I used the gold "outer" and inlaid the black "inner".  It seemed a shame to have all the black "outers" and gold "inners" go to waste, especially as one of my crafty goals is to make multiple cards whenever possible.  Once again, I struggled to lay them out in a random design.  I reversed the matted layers too.


Here is a close-up of the leafy panel before the vellum sentiment panel was adhered in place.

Ingredients:
American Crafts - Gold Glitter Paper
American Crafts - Textured Cardstock
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive

~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges:
~~~*~~~*~~~
The SSS Wednesday Challenge Blog Team are celebrating their 7th birthday this week and the challenge theme is Happy Birthday.
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog  Simon Says Stamp Blog

~~~*~~~*~~~
Share The Love Week Featuring Felicity By Pinkfresh Studio
w&w_blogblinkie
share the love graphic pinkfresh
There are lots of fabulous projects shared each day this week and we have been challenged to create a new project inspired in some way by them.
I was inspired by:
- the leafy background & vellum layer of Shay's card from Day 1
- the leafy background of Lydia's card from Day 3
... the Winnie & Walter Cover Model - The Leaf Effect Cutaway
is on my wishlist, I'm sure you can see why :)
- the vellum panel with overlaying diecut sentiment of Gayatri's card from Day 4
- the leafy background, diecut sentiment & vellum panel of Gayatri's card from Day 4

shay_IMG_3976  lydia_DSC07436  
gayatri_Home Sweet Home card  gayatri_happy_spring
~~~*~~~*~~~

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tracy! I love all the sparkle, it's so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for our special 7th Birthday challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make such beautiful cards, Tracy! Your talent is just incredible and I'm loving your gorgeous blog!
    Big hugs to you!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.