Wednesday 17 August 2016

Crafty Gals Corner - Challenge #84 - Bingo

*** see end of post for special surprise ***

It's time for another challenge at the Crafty Gals Corner.
This week we are playing BINGO for Challenge #84

Here is the bingo card we are using to inspire your project.

Today I have used the Chastity Steam Punk 2 digital image from Scrapper's Delights, our fabulous sponsor for the challenge this week.
NOTE: I have "flipped" the image as I wanted Chastity to be facing in towards the clock.

My BINGO line is Designer Paper + Hand Colored Digi + Die Cuts / Punches.
I also have some metallic flower beads that I'm calling a little Bingo Bonus

This is my first attempt at Steam Punk and I confess, it was a challenge to start with.  After a little homework via the wonderful "www" I think it is a fun style.

I layered two large cogs over the smaller clock in the large decorative die cut piece, then I aligned two smaller cogs with the teeth of the larger cog and adhered them in place.
   

Check out Chastity in her fancy blue dress and hat adorned with fabulous feathers.
I coloured her with Copic markers, along with some Gel Pens (details below).
I added a dollop of Glossy Accents to her clock and goggles to give them a glassy finish.

Here is a close-up pic showing the dimension and shine of the Glossy Accents in her goggles.  I think it adds a fun touch to them and to her clock face.

... one last pic with the card closed, showing how the die cut elements were combined together with this cute digital image..

~~~ INGREDIENTS ~~~
NOTE: I have "flipped" the image as I wanted Chastity to be facing in towards the clock.
Copic markers - face - E50 E51 E53 R01
Copic markers - eyes - YG17 G46
Copic markers - hair - E34 E35 E37
Copic markers - hat - C1 C3 C5 C7, band E49
Copic markers - feathers - R32 R35 R37
Copic markers - dress - B93 B95 B97
Kaisercraft - Metallic Gel Pens - goggles, earings, necklace & clock
Glossy Accents - goggles and clock
foam sheet - fussy cut layer under Chastity for dimension
Kaisercraft 6 1/2" paper Pad - Velvet Ensemble
Sizzix Big Shot
Kaisercraft Decorative Die - Vintage Clocks (also at Spotlight
Kaisercraft Decorative Dies - Cogs (also at Spotlight)
metallic flower beads - decorative accents inside the cogs

~~~*~~~*~~~
Sending a big Thank You to Scrapper's Delights for supplying the digital stamp I used today and for sponsoring Challenge #84 with the Crafty Gals Corner.

  

~~~*~~~*~~~

*** SURPRISE ***

We have TWO challenges on the Crafty Gals Corner Blog this week!

You can read all about Challenge #85
on my next project & post HERE
or visit the Crafty Gals Corner Blog.

HAPPY Crafting :)

6 comments:

  1. This has to be my favorite card that you have made ever! You have developed some awesome coloring skills. Love this stamp and the diecuts you used

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Donna!!!
      I know how much you love Halloween and really appreciate your comments :)

      Delete
  2. Tracy, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this card. Just everything is perfect & the colouring is beautiful. Congratulations on another card weill done. *****************

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, Tracy! Love that image, and the clock is perfect with her! You do steampunk very well!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delights! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.