Monday, 1 August 2016

Thinking of you . . . another Beauty Flower

no, you're not seeing things, I have used this beautiful digital image before
(see HERE and  HERE).

Sadly I had to use that card to send our sympathy last week and found that it suited the moment perfectly, so I made this another one, so that I had one ready and waiting for when it was needed.  There is nothing harder to do than make a sympathy card while in mourning.


The image is the Beauty Flower digital stamp
from Sami Stamps Shop and coloured it with Copic markers.
I popped the flower panel with some foam sheet for added dimension,
keeping the design quite plain and elegant, in keeping with sympathy wishes.


~~~*~~~*~~~

Ingredients:
155mm square white card base
Sami Stamps Shop - digital stamp - Beauty Flower
Copic Markers:
flower - V20 V22 V25
stamen - Y19
leaf - G40 G43 G82
little fixes - Colorless Blender 0
MISTI
Altenew Bejeweled stamp set - sentiment
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
WOW! Super Fine Clear Gloss embossing powder
American Crafts ZAP! Heat Gun
Perfect Layers Rulers - 1/16" and 1/8"
foam sheet - dimension under the floral panel

~~~*~~~*~~~
I have entered my card in the following challenges
~~~*~~~*~~~

Sami Stamps Blog
Challenge #039 - Anything Goes
I have used the Beauty Flower digital stamp from Sami Stamps.
    

~~~*~~~*~~~

with Kathy Racoosin from The Daily Marker
#thedailymarker30days


I have shared the details about the 30 Day Coloring Challenge HERE on my blog.

~~~*~~~*~~~

  

~~~*~~~*~~~

4 comments:

  1. AMAZING colouring of the flower. Magical against the kraft background. Thanks for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge :) Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.