Monday 1 August 2016

Thinking of you . . . another Beauty Flower

no, you're not seeing things, I have used this beautiful digital image before
(see HERE and  HERE).

Sadly I had to use that card to send our sympathy last week and found that it suited the moment perfectly, so I made this another one, so that I had one ready and waiting for when it was needed.  There is nothing harder to do than make a sympathy card while in mourning.


The image is the Beauty Flower digital stamp
from Sami Stamps Shop and coloured it with Copic markers.
I popped the flower panel with some foam sheet for added dimension,
keeping the design quite plain and elegant, in keeping with sympathy wishes.


~~~*~~~*~~~

Ingredients:
155mm square white card base
Sami Stamps Shop - digital stamp - Beauty Flower
Copic Markers:
flower - V20 V22 V25
stamen - Y19
leaf - G40 G43 G82
little fixes - Colorless Blender 0
MISTI
Altenew Bejeweled stamp set - sentiment
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
WOW! Super Fine Clear Gloss embossing powder
American Crafts ZAP! Heat Gun
Perfect Layers Rulers - 1/16" and 1/8"
foam sheet - dimension under the floral panel

~~~*~~~*~~~
I have entered my card in the following challenges
~~~*~~~*~~~

Sami Stamps Blog
Challenge #039 - Anything Goes
I have used the Beauty Flower digital stamp from Sami Stamps.
    

~~~*~~~*~~~

with Kathy Racoosin from The Daily Marker
#thedailymarker30days


I have shared the details about the 30 Day Coloring Challenge HERE on my blog.

~~~*~~~*~~~

  

~~~*~~~*~~~

4 comments:

  1. AMAZING colouring of the flower. Magical against the kraft background. Thanks for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge :) Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.