Thursday 7 November 2019

A is for Aussie Wreath

Christmas is just around the corner and that means it's time for the
The prompt for Day 1 is "A"
My A is an Aussie wreath card, filled with Australian native flowers & foliage, along with an Aussie Christmas greeting.  This is such a delightful image and reflects the glorious eucalyptus trees that are in full bloom over the hot Australian Christmas.


I opened the pre-coloured image and sentiment from the Aussie Wreath digital stamp set from Beccy's Place in Silhouette Studio and sized them for a 5" x 7" card panel.  I printed the panels on white cardstock, trimmed to size then adhered to card bases made using the same cardstock.



I thought I would try a pair of cards using the image on cream cardstock.
Which do you prefer, the white or the cream?


I look forward to spending some time colouring the B&W digital stamp over coming weeks, maybe I will get it finished in time to share a Wreath card when we get to the "W" challenge day with Beccy.  Of course there will be many prompts to be challenged by before then, so now it is time for me to start catching up and work on a project for Day 2.  Happy Crafting :)

~~~*~~~*~~~

*** INGREDIENTS ***
Beccy's Place - digital stamp set - Aussie Wreath
American Crafts - 12x12 textured cardstock - white & cream
Helmar 450 Quick Dry adhesive - to adhere the layers

~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges:
~~~*~~~*~~~

Beccy's 7th Annual Month of Holiday Cards
The prompt for Day 1 is "A".  My A is an Aussie wreath card, filled with Australian native flowers & foliage, along with an Aussie Christmas greeting.


1 comment:

  1. Great cards Tracy, you must have a really good printer to get such crisp and fabulous images. Although I like both versions of the card, I do prefer the white background. There's something about the contrast between crisp white and the gorgeous greens and reds that really appeals to me. I love how you've resized the image to fit the card front perfectly, your CAS design is fabulous.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.