Saturday 30 November 2019

T is for Two Teepee Cards

It's that time of year again . . .
we all need to get our Christmas cards sorted and
what better way to do it than playing along with the
at

The prompt for Day 23 is "T"

T is for Two Teepee cards


Allow me to introduce Norman from the
Gnomes In My Garden digital stamp set from Beccy's Place.

You may have seen my earlier post where I shared THIS teepee card,
with the sides decorated with pine cones.

   

Here is the front view of my second Teepee Card,
this one has the panels decorated with holly
and has different fonts for the sentiment.


left and right views

   

open flat view


back of the card when opened flat


Here is this fancy fold in action,
the magnetic strips are surprisingly powerful.

   

   

   

full details coming soon . . .

~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges:



2 comments:

  1. I love the design of these tepee cards - so creative. The gnomes are wonderful and I love how you paired them with the plaid paper — wonderful Christmas colour combo. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. this is so cool and unique. Not just the coloring but the workmanship is also top notch! Thank you for taking time out to join in the celebrations at Time Out challenges. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.