Sunday 24 November 2019

BINGO at Beccy's

It's that time of year again . . .
we all need to get our Christmas cards sorted and
what better way to do it than playing along with the
at

The prompt for Day 6 is a BINGO Grid

No stamping or colouring from me for this prompt.  I decided to combine some pretty plaid digital paper and die cutting to complete the middle vertical line:
silver - die cuts - stripes
(my stripes have gone a little cross-eyed and become a plaid pattern)


I sized a plaid digital paper (details below) to make the front panel for my card, I printed the panel on smooth cardstock, trimmed to size then adhered to a 6" x 6" card base.  I pulled out one of my absolute favourite Christmas sentiment dies (details below) and die cut the flourished Merry Christmas sentiment and snowflakes from sparkling gold glitter cardstock, another "precious" from my stash.  It was from an American Crafts Christmas pad several years ago and not seen any with so much sparkle since then, so each sheet is precious.  I die cut the sentiment from plain cardstock twice and adhered them under the sparkling die cuts to give extra dimension and contrast against the background paper.  Yes, it's a simple card but I thought the sparkling die cuts had so much "WOW" and the plaid elegant yet festive, that together they were enough.  What do you think?


Light plays games when you're trying to take photos, the images above
and to the bottom right are what it looks like in "real life".

   

~~~*~~~*~~~

*** INGREDIENTS ***
smooth white cardstock
glitter cardstock
Silhouette Design Store - Design ID #308397
Green & Black Christmas Plaid Seamless Pattern by Kristen Magee
Sizzix Big Shot
Ultimate Crafts - Merry Christmas Script Die
Helmar 450 Quick Dry adhesive - to adhere the front panel
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive - to adhere the sentiment & snowflakes

~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges:
~~~*~~~*~~~

Beccy's 7th Annual Month of Holiday Cards
Day 6 - BINGO Grid - "silver - die cuts - stripes"




1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you Tracy, there's so much fabulous glitter on the sentiment and gorgeous colour and pattern in the background paper that nothing else is needed. I really like this card, it's elegant and festive. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.