Saturday 23 November 2019

Q is for Quick

It's that time of year again . . .
we all need to get our Christmas cards sorted and
what better way to do it than playing along with the
at

The prompt for Day 19 is "Q"
Q is for Quick,
a Quick and easy card with no colouring.


I recently added some wooden flourish Holly Leaves to my crafty stash and have never used wooden elements before, so ideas had been mulling over in my mind until today, when it "clicked".  I decided on a CAS (Clean and Simple) design, combining a rustic wreath with the wooden holly leaves, contrasting them with sparkling red rhinestones.  Yes, definitely a Quick card.

Do you think they make a good combo?


   

I'm super excited for Beccy, as my card in the 812th entry,
with only 52 more until we reach last years' record,
so I expect a new record will be set while I am sleeping
=> CONGRATULATIONS Beccy & Everyone!

~~~*~~~*~~~

*** INGREDIENTS ***
smooth white cardstock - for card base
textured cardstock - for the rustic wreath
Sizzix Big Shot
Kaisercraft - decorative die - Sketched Circle
Kaisercraft - wooden flourish - Holly Leaves
rhinestones
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive - to adhere the wreath & holly leaves

~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I LOVE this card Tracy! Everything about this appeals to me... I love the combination of red and brown, I love holly and I adore wreaths. The CAS style is awesome, you've really nailed the design. Absolutely beautiful!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous Tracy! Elegant and sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous card. I love the CAS design, Tracy. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the wreath! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this clean and simple wreath design! The leaves and gems look fantastic. Thanks for playing at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is fab-love the wood added to this wreath and the red gems just pop. Thanks for joining Ink and Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beauty for us at Time Out... This is so striking. Really love the modern feel of this card with no sentiment and with the pops of sparkle from the gems.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful CAS card. Thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland Christmas challenge, hope you can join us again soon - Janice DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.