Saturday 30 November 2019

W is for White Space

It's that time of year again . . .
we all need to get our Christmas cards sorted and
what better way to do it than playing along with the
at

The prompt for Day 26 is "W"
is for White Space

My set of CAS cards uses the delightful "Five Baubles" image from
the Festive Baubles digital stamp set from Beccy's Place,
a combination of cardstock, ink and lots of white space.

I used the same image to decorate the fancy envelope flaps.





The cards are 3" (yes, only three inches) wide and a mighty 7" tall.



This set of three cards use the same image but each has a different sentiment font.





full details coming soon . . . 

~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE these Tracy! The baubles look awesome printed at the very top of the long cards... fantastic idea! I love the matching envelopes too, the fancy edge is gorgeous.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards. Lots of lovely white space on your cards which draws attention to Beccy's lovely image. I have this image myself and am now inspired to use it more creatively after seeing what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just adorable. I love the placement of the baubles and adore the pretty colours and so fab to see you did the envelopes as well. Thanks for joining Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... I love this design! So clean and the colors really pop against the white. Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.