Wednesday 9 November 2022

Beccy's Place Day 8 - G is for . . .

I'm playing along with the
Tenth Annual
Month of Holiday Cards Challenge


~~~*~~~*~~~

(Beccy's post with "G" inspiration words and
gorgeous gnome card to inspire are HERE)

My "G" project is a Goose with Glowing lights.

No colouring by me today ... instead I have used a pre-coloured image by Beccy.  
My card uses the pre-coloured Christmas Goose image from the Christmas Goose digital stamp set from the Beccy's Place Store and the “Naughty or Nice?” sentiment from the same digital stamp set.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut a fancy lattice frame for my Christmas Goose and added sparkling rhinestones to add some extra "Glow" to complement the Glowing lights.  I matted the sentiment panel and popped in place with adhesive foam squares.  


   

I originally planned this card to be a 5" x 7" side fold but changed things up by adding a flat-folding-easel to the back of the card so that it stands up like a top folding card.  I will make a small sentiment panel to fit above the easel on the back of the card.


... I liked this card so much that I had to make two ...



*** INGREDIENTS ***
Christmas Goose image from the Christmas Goose digital stamp set
“Naughty or Nice?” sentiment from the same digital stamp set
Fancy Lattice Oval Frame Background by Sarah Hurley
Silhouette Design Store – Design ID #69887
Easel For Back Of Card by Lori Whitlock
textured cardstock
Helmar 450 Quick Dry liquid adhesive
adhesive foam squares to pop the sentiment panel
Perfect Layers Rulers - for trimming the matting layers
orange rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. I love the lattice frame Tracy, that looks like a very versatile cut. The flat folding easel that you've added to the back is a great idea, it certainly makes displaying the card so much easier.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.