Sunday 5 November 2023

C is for Cute CAS Christmas Cards


I was making these two cards as my second entry for today's prompt

C is for Cute CAS Christmas Cards filled with Christmas Wishes

... now they have become
QUICK it's RACE TIME


*** details were missing when first posted ... now updated ***
I opened the Snowman Jolly Fence pre-coloured image from the Snowfolk digital stamp set by Beccy's Place in Silhouette Studio and sized them to make a 5 1/2" image panel.  I added "Christmas Wishes" using a font from my stash (details & link below), the quirky style works nicely with the "jolly" on the fence palings making the snowmen bodies.  I printed the the image panels on smooth white letter sized cardstock, one image per sheet.  I scored the printed sheets at 5 1/2", burnished the folds and trimmed to make 5 1/2" top folding cards.
 

   


~~~*~~~*~~~
INGREDIENTS
Snowman Jolly Fence - pre-coloured digital stamp from the Snowfolk digital stamp set
Unfortunately this set is no longer available from the Beccy’s Place Store so I jumped in my Way-Back Machine and had a search for the Snowfolk digital stamp set in action on the blog.  There are four digital stamps and four pre-coloured digital stamps in this set and here’s what I found:
Snowman Jolly Fence + Sleepy Snowy + Snowy Snowflake + Snowy Pair
ZP Macaroni Salad font by Illustration Ink - Christmas Wishes
Silhouette Design Store - Design ID #261611
300gsm smooth white cardstock
scoreboard & bone folder - to form the cards
Helmar 450 Quick Dry - liquid adhesive

~~~*~~~*~~~
I have entered my cards in the

2 comments:

  1. Your CAS style card is fabulous Tracy, well done! I like the addition of the sentiment under the image... it works perfectly with the word on the fence. Very clever.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute, Tracy. Love how your sentiment coordinates perfectly with the image. Beautifully done!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.