Sunday 26 November 2023

W is for Washi Tape Window



W is for Washi Tape Window card


My Washi Tape Window card started in Silhouette Studio.  I sized an A5 panel for the card base, then sized a smaller offset panel to create the window layer.  I set up a triangle to cut from the middle to become my modern Christmas Tree and added the "Merry Christmas" digital sentiment from the Tied Up With String digital stamp set by Beccy's Place.  I printed then cut the panel from Kraft cardstock then manually trimmed a smaller panel to go behind the window.  I taped Washi Tape across the smaller panel and wrapped the ends around behind it to keep the ends secure.  I aligned the taped panel behind the "tree" window and adhered it in place.  I adhered an A5 Kraft cardstock panel to an A5 card base then adhered the Washi Tape Window panel on top to complete the card.

   

The glitter Washi Tape looks quite lovely
against the plain Kraft cardstock.


~~~*~~~*~~~
INGREDIENTS

Merry Christmas - digital sentiment
Washi Tape
A5 250gsm Kraft cardstock
A5 card base
Helmar 450 Quick Dry - to adhere layers

~~~*~~~*~~~
I have entered my cards in the

 

1 comment:

  1. Now this is a great idea, Tracy! I have always had trouble with washi tape coming unstuck... but this design would definitely keep it in place. These are fantastic cards.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.