Saturday 18 November 2023

Day 5 - Same But Different . . . more



It's no secret, I am loving the Jingle Bell digital stamp set by Beccy’s Place.
There are so many images and sentiments in this delightful set that
it's impossible to choose just one, so this time I'm sharing another pair of ...
Same But Different cards


These cards used several elements from the Jingle Bell digital stamp set by Beccy’s Place, including the "Bell Top Corner" and "Bell Lower Corner" pre-coloured digital stamps along with the "Merry Little Christmas" digital sentiment.  I opened the digital images and sentiment in Silhouette Studio and started designing a wide slimline (8 1/2" wide x 3 1/2" tall) top folding card.  I sized the panel to 7.875" x 2.785", so that I could mat it before assembling the card.  I sent the panels to print on white textured cardstock, matted, then trimmed to a 1/16" border with a Perfect Layers Ruler.  I made the slimline card bases from smooth 300gsm Letter sized cardstock and matted them with white textured cardstock.  I adhered the matted image panels to the matted card bases and they were finished.


   

Here is the comparison of some of my "Same-But-Different" cards,
the Jingle Bells digital stamp set is so elegant and versatile.




~~~*~~~*~~~
INGREDIENTS
I used the following elements from the set:
- Bell Top Corner – pre-coloured digital stamp
- Bell Lower Corner – pre-coloured digital stamp
- Merry Little Christmas – digital sentiment
textured cardstock - for image and matting layers
300gsm smooth white Letter cardstock - to make card base
scoreboard & bone folder - to make card base
Helmar 450 Quick Dry - liquid adhesive to adhere layers

~~~*~~~*~~~
I have entered my cards in the

1 comment:

  1. You've done an excellent job with this set Tracy, such a beautiful collection of cards. I love how these have printed on the textured cardstock, and I really like the slimline design.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.