Monday 20 November 2023

R is for Ribbon . . . again




R is for Ribbon, again


This cute card uses the "Merle" pre-coloured stamp and the "Twinkle Twinkle Christmas Lights" digital sentiment from the Merle digital stamp set by Beccy’s Place.  I opened the digital stamp and sentiment in Silhouette Studio, along with a fancy fold card base, a Scalloped Centre Step Card cut file (details below) and sized everything to fit.  I printed the image panel on textured cardstock and cut the card base and accent strips from textured cardstock too.  Once cut, I burnished the folds, adhered the Fairy Lights Christmas ribbon to the cardstock strips and assembled the card.
FULL details can be found HERE with the card I posted earlier,
when I first used the Fairy Lights Christmas ribbon.

I love the cheery colours and texture of the ribbon,
a perfect match for poor tangled Merle.

   


Another great thing about this fancy fold is that even though it opens
with lots of dimension, it folds flat to 5 1/2" wide x 4.25" tall
and fits inside an A2 envelope for mailing.


This is my second card using this Scalloped Stepper design.
My first green one is HERE and here they are together.


~~~*~~~*~~~

INGREDIENTS
"Merle" pre-coloured stamp from the Merle digital stamp set by Beccy’s Place
"Twinkle Twinkle Christmas Lights" digital sentiment
A2 Scalloped Centre Step Card - cut file by Lori Whitlock
- Silhouette Design Store - Design ID #42687
textured cardstock
bone folder - to burnish the fancy folds
Helmar 450 Quick Dry - liquid adhesive
- to adhere the layers
- to adhere the ribbon

~~~*~~~*~~~
I have entered my cards in the

1 comment:

  1. Love the blue version too! It's great that the ribbon has so many colours to choose from, makes it easier to match up your cardstock. Very versatile!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.