Thursday 30 November 2023

T is for Triangles . . . blue triangles



T is for Triangles ...
... MORE Triangles, blue triangles


I shared a pair of Triangle-filled diamond-fold cards a few days ago.
I enjoyed them so much that I had to make some more,
this time with blue matting to enhance the ribbons
in the festive images and patterned paper.

HERE is my first pair of Triangle-filled diamond-fold cards

~~~*~~~*~~~


I used several elements from the Jingle Bell digital stamp set by Beccy’s Place, including the "Paper White" digital paper, the "Merry Little Christmas" digital sentiment and the "Bells with Bow and Pine", the "Bell Top Corner" and the "Bell Lower Corner" pre-coloured digital stamps to make these cards.  There are so many images and sentiments in this delightful set that it's impossible to choose just one, so it was only fitting that I got to combine so many in this card design.  I opened the digital paper, images and sentiment in Silhouette Studio, along with the Diamond Fold Card cut file (details below) and set up the panels for printing and cutting.  I added a matting layer to all the patterned pieces and sentiment to add some extra contrast.  Once all the pieces were printed and cut, I adhered the layers, burnished the folds and secured the belly band.



This really is a fancy fold, it looks different from every angle!







Here are the two different colours together,
my original green matted cards and today's blue matted cards.
Both look lovely with this pretty patterned paper.



~~~*~~~*~~~
INGREDIENTS
I used the following elements from the set:
Paper White – digital paper
Merry Little Christmas – digital sentiment
Bells with Bow and Pine – pre-coloured digital stamp
Bell Top Corner – pre-coloured digital stamp
Bell Lower Corner – pre-coloured digital stamp
Diamond Fold Card – cut file - by Lori Whitlock
- Silhouette Design Store - Design ID #78305
textured cardstock
bone folder - to form the folds
Helmar 450 Quick Dry - to adhere the layers
Tombow Mono Multi - to adhere the smaller panels

~~~*~~~*~~~
I have entered my cards in the

1 comment:

  1. These cards are so impressive Tracy, lining them up so the diamonds layer was a fantastic idea. I love the belly band closures.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.