Saturday 25 November 2023

Day 23 - CASE Yourself - Green Candy Bouquet



CASE means to Copy And Selectively Edit
I have CASE-d THE CARDS I created for Day 10 - I

... and here is my CASE Yourself card.
I added a pop of green to enhance the colours in the image,
it's almost a CAS card, except it's now three layers instead of one.


I opened the Candy Bouquet pre-coloured digital stamp from the Candy Canes digital stamp set by Beccy’s Place in Silhouette Studio and sized the image to fit nicely on a tall slimline card (3 1/2" x 8 1/2"), with the image panel sized to 2 3/4" x 7 3/4" to allow for a matting layer.  Next came the sentiment, "Sweet Christmas Wishes" from the same digital stamp set.  There's a lot of white space in this CAS design and I wanted the pretty fonts of the sentiment to POP, so I carried out some digital "surgery",  I trimmed the words apart and put them back together again, stacked in a "portrait" format then sized to fit.  I printed the image-sentiment panel on smooth white Letter sized cardstock, trimmed to size, matted with pretty green textured cardstock, trimmed to 1/16using a Perfect Layers Ruler, then adhered to a tall slimline card base I had made from 300gsm smooth white cardstock.



I used the Candy Bouquet image to create a card for Day 10 - "I",
you can read about it HERE or by clicking on the photo below.


~~~*~~~*~~~
INGREDIENTS
Candy Bouquet pre-coloured digital stamp from the
Candy Canes digital stamp set by Beccy’s Place
Kaisercraft Spearmint textured cardstock - to mat the image panel
Perfect Layers Ruler - to trim matting layer
300gsm smooth white letter cardstock
to print the image panel & make the card base
scoreboard & bone folder - to form the card base

~~~*~~~*~~~
I have entered my card in the

 

1 comment:

  1. I do like the addition of the green border Tracy, the frame is lovely. It's a nice soft colour too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.