Friday 10 November 2023

D is for Dogs

... caroling Dogs



D is for Dogs ... Caroling Dogs


This card started ... surprise surprise ... in Silhouette Studio.  I opened the Caroling Dog cut file, kept the original sizing (5 1/2" tall x 4 1/4" wide when folded) and set up the pieces for cutting.  I cut the pieces with my Silhouette Cameo and set them out for assembly.  I inked all the dog pieces (yes, I'm a little rusty with my inking technique, so I'll just say that it was intentional, to add character to these cuties) then assembled the layers, popping the muzzles in place last, with foam dots for dimension.

   


NOTE: I'm trying to use a design from Beccy's Place for the prompt each day.
This project doesn't include any, but I'm thinking as I write this, that I
could use a Beccy's Place digital sentiment INSIDE the card.
The "Sing Joy" digital stamp set has the perfect one for me to use
"baby it's hot outside"
... because our summer Christmas celebrations are usually
HOT HOT HOT

~~~*~~~*~~~

INGREDIENTS
textured cardstock
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Mini Ink Blending Tool
300gsm smooth white cardstock - to make card bases
scoreboard & bone folder - to make card bases
Helmar 450 Quick Dry - liquid adhesive - to adhere layers
Tombow Mono Multi - liquid adhesive - to adhere small pieces
foam squares - to POP the layered muzzle piece

~~~*~~~*~~~
I have entered my cards in the

1 comment:

  1. These cards are fantastic Tracy, such a fun design, and I think you did a great job with the inking. I like how half the dog is over the card edge, that's a great effect!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.