Friday 24 November 2023

U is for UFP


Day 24 - U

U is for UFP

Un-Finished-Project 

I've been working on making these Snowman Christmas treat boxes for a while now.  My body doesn't always cooperate when I want it to, so I do a little bit at a time.  I'm now up to the stage of forming the boxes, then I need to pop on their feet and belly buttons.


I'll save you the trouble of counting, there are forty of these cuties
waiting to be converted from Un-Finished-Project to Finished-Project!


Here's hoping these UFP's get finished before Christmas!

~~~*~~~*~~~

This post is just for fun Beccy,
I will make a "real" U-project soon,
even if its my usual Upside down Santa :)

~~~*~~~*~~~
INGREDIENTS

LOTS of textured cardstock
a LITTLE glitter cardstock
LOTS of ink
LOTS of glue

~~~*~~~*~~~
I have entered my UNFINISHED treat boxes in the


3 comments:

  1. This looks like a huge project Tracy, I bet they will be awesome once you're done! They're little cuties! I love the decorations you've added to all the hats... different coloured hat bands and sprigs of holly. Can't wait to see the finished article!
    Cheers,
    Beccy
    P.S. Great idea for the "U" prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy, love your 'u' entry for Beccy's annual alphabet +some challenges. Thank you for the giggles, and looking forward to seeing these finished... have a wonderful weekend.. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've hopped over from Beccy's Place to see your Unfinished Project! I think it's a great entry and I know all of us probably has one or two of these in our stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.